Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Say what?

OK, so I'm still having a hard time getting back into the swing of things since my little mini-vacation to visit my sisters. Usually I can stay pretty focused. That is, if I've got something to focus on. But the past few days I've found that I'd rather think about laughing with my sisters and all my pretty, new clothes. Never mind the pile of work on my desk.

My distraction has also spilled over into my blog time.

Most people update their blogs every day. Imagine that (maybe one day I'll get there!). And, I usually read them every day. In trying to catch up on some of the posts I missed while I was away playing, I read this All Access post.

In my state of distraction, I was intrigued by the picture at the bottom of the post there.

Here it is:



You can click on the image and it will open a larger version so you can get a good look.

It was created at Wordle. Again, being so easily led astray lately, I just had to go there myself and create my own.

I typed the the URL of my blog. It takes the top 150 words in the blog and the more often a word is used, the larger it shows up in the picture. Here's what my blog is saying about me today:




I had no idea I could be summed up like that. Hmmm.


Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. Go near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools, who do not know that they do wrong. Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few. As a dream comes when there are many cares, so the speech of a fool when there are many words. Ecclesiastes 5: 1-3

No comments: